18 August 2011

As I Lay Dying of Boredom in this Glorified Closet

You know, Mizzou, you really could be more exciting. Instead, you've driven me back to this shitty blog.

I'm trying to find anything to waste time. Words With Friends. Watching every episode of MTV's "Awkward." Looking at every single status I've ever had since the beginning of time. Writing poor tweets about rap. And now, returning to Blogger! (much to the excitement of the Interwebs as a whole.)

Anyways, I'm looking for a new blog concept, something that will allow me to comment heavily on the college football season along with the terror that is and always will be day-to-day life. So be looking for Gary Pinkel is a Fucking Genius, or something of this nature. You know how good it'll be.

So this may be all for Highland Liberation Army. IDK, bitches. But its been a good ride, hopefully, for myself, my one reader (who now resides with awesome female swimmers in a high rise in Chambana, Illinois), and all the random visitors from my yak picture in Lamar's movie reviews. So for now or forever, hasta la vista you cunts! -kw-

No comments:

Post a Comment